Our Combat Kids program is a safe and fun way for kids to learn the basics of Mixed Martial Arts and self-defence. Combat Kids classes are a lot of fun, while teaching your children invaluable lessons in confidence, focus, respect and discipline.
Why Training MMA and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Good for Kids
- Firstly, the Combat Kids classes at Combat lab are safe! The safety of the kids is of paramount importance to us.
- In these days of multiple devices, tablets, phones and games consoles, the Combat Kids students get off their tech and get some great physical exercise.
- As the Combat Kids become more advanced they get a great deal of self-confidence. As they advance through their belts they get a real sense of accomplishment in setting and attaining their goals.
- The kid’s classes build athletic development and functional strength which will carry-over into any other sport.
- The Combat Kids learn self-defence. As parents we don’t want to think about our kids getting bullied or picked on. MMA and BJJ classes teaches young people how to defend themselves if they ever need to.
- Combat Lab is open 52 weeks per year! There is no ‘season’ in martial arts like there is in Rugby or Football. Your kids can train with their peers and friends all year long.
What Combat Kids Do
Each class teaches a combination of striking, wrestling and no gi BJJ, and caters for both boys and girls in a wide range of ages and skill levels. While we do encourage our Combat Kids to compete at local competitions if they wish, this is not a compulsory component of our program.
Free Combat Kids Class
At Combat Lab we offer a free introductory Combat Kids class. Phone Joel on 0411 383 257 or send us your details below and one of our Combat Kids instructors will give you a call back to discuss your free class.